- 1kg baby red potatoes (or substitute variety)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup sliced gherkins
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the potatoes to the desired size. Do not peel.
- Place potatoes in the inner pot and cover with water. Pop on the lid and bring the water to the boil.
- Once boiling, place the inner pot into the insulated outer pot.
- Let the potatoes cook for 20 minutes in the Billyboil.
- Take the inner pot out and drain the potatoes. Rinse with cold water and let them cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and stir through.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.