Makes: 3.5 cups
- 1.5 cups medium long grain rice
- 1.5 cups water or stock
- Rinse the rice well under cold water.
- Place the rice and water (or stock) into the Billyboil inner pot.
- Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove burner. Transfer the inner pot into the insulated outer pot and close the lid.
- Leave to cook for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Afterwards, remove the inner pot from the outer pot. Use a fork to separate grains.