Cooking Pasta with the Billyboil Thermal Cooker
There are many different types of pasta, with different cooking requirements, so it’s generally best to follow the instructions on the packet. Simply substitute the recommended stove-top cooking time with time in the Billyboil insulated outer pot. We still like to cook pasta on the stove for a few minutes first. This is to speed up the cooking process and to ensure that the water is at a high enough temperature before you put it into the outer pot.
- Bring water to the boil with the Billyboil inner pot on high heat.
- Add pasta and stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove burner. Transfer the inner pot into the insulated outer pot and close the lid.
- Leave the pasta to cook for the recommended cooking time, or until tender.
- Carefully drain the pasta, and serve.